***Accommodation Update - Tuesday 4th September***
The University is currently managing high levels of applications for accommodation. We know that this is an exciting time but that you will also want to confirm your accommodation as soon as possible.
We have updated our information. Please check below for the latest details according to the status of your application.
I have already registered my interest for University Arranged Accommodation,
- We will now contact you by email to confirm that we will offer you a package of University Arranged Accommodation in time for the commencement of your studies with us.
I have not yet applied or registered my interest but I am interested in University Arranged Accommodation.
- University arranged accommodation is now full. You are welcome to register your interest should anything become available. However we strongly advise you to source your own accommodation - please click here to register your interest
- We have a new modular hall available from 7th November. Please submit a request for 7th November arrival in the comments when registering your interest if you require a room from this date.
I have received an offer of University Arranged Accommodation.
- If you have already accepted your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, this is guaranteed and you do not need to do anything else at this time.
- If you have yet to accept your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, please do so at your soonest convenience by following the instructions in your offer letter which would have been sent via email.
- If you no longer require your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header 'NO LONGER REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION' so that we can offer it to someone else.
We are aware that some students have experienced issues when attempting to make the Accommodation deposit payments and apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused. We are working to ensure that all issues are remedied, but in order to avoid unnecessary distress we have extended the payment date to Friday 14th September 2018 (previously 10th September).
Please be assured that your offer is still secure and we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Nottingham
If you require any further information in relation to methods of payment, please see the payment website
Nottingham won't just be a place to study - it'll be your new home for the next few years. For many students, life in student accommodation provides some of their happiest memories.
Choosing the right accommodation is so important whatever your budget, location, and lifestyle. Helping you find your perfect home is at the heart of everything we do and we can provide huge choice across 19 individual halls for undergraduates that have their own identity and character plus options for postgraduates, visitors and staff members.