How to Apply
Our Accommodation Services team are on hand to help you find your perfect home for your first year, with online applications opening on 1 March. If you have any queries not addressed in our online information then contact us
Ensure you have reviewed your accommodation options and understand the criteria of the accommodation guarantee.
Once you have firmly accepted your offer (conditional or unconditional) at The University of Nottingham you can apply for accommodation from 9.00am on 1 March 2018 onwards.
You will need your UCAS Personal Number to access the online form and complete registration. Please note that insurance students can only apply for accommodation if they change their reply to Firm.
You will be required to make a selection based on the following preferences:
- Location (including the option to select zones for University Park)
- Room Type
- Contract length
Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email and will receive further details of your accommodation offer within four weeks.
You will need to accept your licence/tenancy agreement and terms and conditions which include your full liability for all fees (subject to registering as a full time student at The University of Nottingham). If you are conditional and do not get the grades you need you will automatically be released from your liability.
Rooms are allocated by date order and we therefore recommend you apply as soon as you can once you have firmly accepted your offer with the University. Please allow 48 hours after accepting with UCAS before registering on our online portal.
***Accommodation Update - Tuesday 4th September***
The University is currently managing high levels of applications for accommodation. We know that this is an exciting time but that you will also want to confirm your accommodation as soon as possible.
We have updated our information. Please check below for the latest details according to the status of your application.
I have already registered my interest for University Arranged Accommodation,
- We will now contact you by email to confirm that we will offer you a package of University Arranged Accommodation in time for the commencement of your studies with us.
I have not yet applied or registered my interest but I am interested in University Arranged Accommodation.
- We can now accept new registrations of interest for University Arranged Accommodation - please complete our online form - please click the following link to register your interest
- Although we cannot offer a guarantee, we will make every effort to offer you a package of University Arranged Accommodation in time for the commencement of your studies with us.
I have received an offer of University Arranged Accommodation.
- If you have already accepted your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, this is guaranteed and you do not need to do anything else at this time.
- If you have yet to accept your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, please do so at your soonest convenience by following the instructions in your offer letter which would have been sent via email.
- If you no longer require your offer of University Arranged Accommodation, please email email@example.com with the subject header 'NO LONGER REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION' so that we can offer it to someone else.