Why apply to LeadNow?
This two-day course is a great opportunity to discover your own unique leadership style. You will:
- develop self-leadership techniques that will help you to motivate yourself and be at your best.
- have the opportunity to focus on ways of building strong working relationships that will enable you to lead and inspire others.
The course is both highly engaging and supportive; it will allow you to gain greater self-awareness, develop knowledge and build confidence.
So, whether you want to develop leadership skills for an upcoming internship or placement, a graduate role, or your future career, we encourage you to apply!
How does it work?
As the course is sponsored by the Careers and Employability Service, it is free and exclusive to students of the University of Nottingham.
Places are limited and applications will be reviewed in the order they are received, so early applications are encouraged.
Students must attend both days: Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 June 2018.
What did last year's participants say about LeadNow?
Previous participants' highlights included:
- realising "how leadership is relevant to all people and situations" and the "importance of being open and genuine with people to find common purpose and goals"
- learning about how to "lead and manage myself" as well as looking at "team dynamics and how I can create better relationships"
- taking part in "practical activities" and being able to "talk to a lot of different people"