International students


As an international student at The University of Nottingham, there are a wide range of services and resources to help you.

Whether you need advice and guidance on immigration, employment, financial matters, or have personal or family concerns, there will be a dedicated team to support you.

Student Communications



Information and guidance on obtaining a CAS, applying for a student visa, your immigration responsibilities and how to meet an Immigration Adviser.


Working in the UK


Support and advice


The University offers a wealth of support and advice for international students.


Guides and leaflets



You may be asking how the UK’s decision to leave the EU will affect you. While the answers to these queries, and more, will depend on Government negotiations please be assured nothing will change immediately.

Read a message from Vice-Chancellor Professor Sir David Greenaway, or view our frequently asked questions for students.

International Office

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

t: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
f: +44 (0) 115 951 5155
e: Email us