The listing below shows our main events.
You may also browse a full list of all events taking place across the University.
There are 3 events taking place tomorrow
- 23 November 2017 - 4 March 2018
- Djanogly Gallery, Lakeside Arts
- An exhibition providing a new interpretation and a fresh perspective on how Vikings transformed and shaped every aspect of life in Britain.
- 9 - 31 December 2017
- Djangoly Theatre, Lakeside Arts, NG7 2RD
- Saddle up, jump on and gallop headlong into a story where loneliness gives way to hope, friends become heroes, and courage saves the day.
- 13 December 2017
- a30, Sutton Bonington Campus, Vet School Lecture Theatre
- James Wong gives a straight-talking guide to making everyday foods healthier and tastier.