Using MyNottingham as a new student
Joining us in September? When you download MyNottingham app, make sure you select 'Guest User' upon opening the app.
You will not be able to log in as a student until Friday 7 September, at which point you'll have access to your IT account. More information about this can be found within the 'Welcome' section of the Guest User version of the app.
MyNottingham app - Now available!
- Want to find information in a hurry?
- Want to access your timetable anytime?
- Need help navigating round campus?
- Want to be part of the UoN community?
Download the MyNottingham app via the Apple App Store and Google Play to access University of Nottingham services and support on the go. Simply search for MyNottingham in your app store, download and go!
Download on the Apple App Store
Download on the Google Play Store
What’s available now?
View the functionality of MyNottingham app
The MyNottingham app will enable you to access the following functionality:
- Hi – welcome information and step by step guidance for all applicants, new and returning students
- Getting around – find your way around our UK campuses with interactive maps
- Personal teaching timetable (Note – optional modules will only be visible after you have completed online module enrolment)
- Personal examination information
- Moodle – access programme information and materials through a Moodle web interface
- NUsearch and library services
- Careers information
- University of Nottingham Sports
- University of Nottingham Students’ Union
- Student essentials
- Financial support
- Accessibility – Academic & Disability Support
- Using your technology
- Living here
- Study abroad
- Facts and figures
- Important messages and alert notifications
- Personalisation – move, hide and delete tiles to create a view of the app that is personal to you
What’s coming in future releases?
View the future developments
Future developments will include:
- October 2018 - Introduction of role functionality so that communications and functionality can be targeted to a specific audience e.g. students, staff, postgraduates, undergraduates
- October 2018 - Student Meal Card will provide a real time view of the balance and last transaction made
Let us know what you’d like to see in MyNottingham...
The MyNottingham app has been live since September 2017 and successfully downloaded and used by thousands of students. Its development and content has been and will continue to be based on student feedback. We need your help and continuous feedback to provide the best possible experience, so please share your thoughts and ideas with us, directly through the app or via upcoming surveys and focus groups. We’ll be listening to your experiences and adding new services and functionality throughout the academic year.
Click the ‘share your feedback’ tile in the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think.
Download the app today!
Experience MyNottingham and feedback to help us shape the future of your student app
Back to top