• Print

Changes to name and/or address

Occasionally the University will need to contact you regarding your studies. To ensure messages are received in a timely manner and are addressed correctly, students should ensure their personal details are correct and up to date.  


What you need to know

If you change your legal name, you might need to show us official documents. You can take your paperwork to any Student Service Centre to be processed.