Your feedback is important to us
In the first term of 2020/21, you rated our service as 76% positive. While this is a great result, we’re always listening to find out how we can improve our support to you and ensure we provide consistently excellent service to our students.
Whatever your feedback, we would love to hear it. Please share your thoughts with us through the following survey.
Our Service Principles
You told us what you want, so we make sure we work to these principles in everything that we do. Our principles are:
- If it matters to you, it matters to us
- We will treat you as an individual
- We are professionals who know our stuff
- We are here to help with all your different needs
- We listen to understand and never assume we know
- We are always friendly, always approachable
- We always take ownership and follow things through to the end
We are always here to help, but remind all staff and students that everyone has a role to play in maintaining the pleasant and welcoming environment of Student Services, whether that is online, via email, phone or in person. We are unable to serve students if your behaviour or language is disorderly, threatening or offensive.