The University of Nottingham works with official representatives – such as education agencies and counsellors – in countries across the globe.
Our representatives work closely with us to help you find the right course, and offer support and advice throughout the application process. We select our representatives carefully a
About our official representatives
Our overseas representatives can:
- provide information about the University of Nottingham and our range of courses.
- help you choose the course which is right for you.
- provide up-to-date advice on everything from scholarships to visa applications and admission deadlines.
- submit your application to study with us.
- contact the University on your behalf if necessary.
- offer support and advice throughout the application process.
- assist you with your visa application and study preparations.
- provide advice about studying with us and living in The UK.
Our representatives can not make decisions on behalf of the University about your application to study with us.
Working with recruitment representatives – advice for prospective students:
- You should clarify all charges and service expectations in advance.
- You should not make payment for tuition fees or deposits to any agent, only directly to the University.
- If you’d like to express any feedback regarding our appointed representatives, please contact Ryan Parker.
Find a representative in your country
Most of our overseas representatives have offices in a number of cities and countries. Check the list below to find an official University of Nottingham representative near you.
Information on overseas contacts for Africa
Information on overseas contacts for Europe and Central Asia
Information on overseas contacts for the Middle East
Information on overseas contacts for USA, Canada and the Caribbean
Information on overseas contacts for Latin America
Information on overseas contacts for East Asia
Information on overseas contacts for South Asia
Information on overseas contacts for South East Asia