Help with your visa


See our 7 simple steps guide on applying for a Tier 4 visa overseas

For more information, see: 

Our guidance now includes our ACL code (2HE427) which you need to enter onto your visa application form. This ensures delivery of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) to the University, for collection on arrival to the UK.

Visas and immigration 

Visas &



Find out what type of visa you need, how to apply, funding requirements and visa conditions. 

Find out when you can expect your CAS, or if you are a current student, how to request a CAS.


Video: How to apply for a Tier 4 visa

Support for students and staff members 

The International Office is able to give immigration advice to current students and staff members of The University of Nottingham and also to students starting on new courses with us.

If you would like to contact an advisor, please see our advisors page.


International Office

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

t: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
f: +44 (0) 115 951 5155
e: Email us