We can help you get ahead
We’ve ranked in the top ten most targeted universities by employers for eight years running.
– The Graduate Market 2013-2021, High Fliers Research
Our graduates are consistently targeted by leading employers, giving your career the best possible start.
- 96.5% of undergraduate students were in employment or further study six months after graduation*
- 96.6% of postgraduate students were in employment or further study six months after graduation*
- Through internships, placements and research projects, you can benefit from our collaboration with key names across a range of industries
- With the Nottingham Advantage Award programme you can discover a diverse portfolio of modules to further enhance your employability
* Known destinations of full-time home undergraduates/postgraduates who were available for work, 2016/17
Additional support is available to postgraduate students and early career researchers through the Researcher Academy – with dedicated facilities and a range of development opportunities including training courses and placements.
The Researcher Development Programme also delivers training to help develop your research skills as well as career management workshops.
All our services are available to international students, and we have specialist resources to help you find work opportunities around the world.
There are several visa options for international students who wish to pursue a career or start a business in the UK after graduation.
When you graduate, you'll be part of a global alumni community of over 280,000 Nottingham graduates, who help current students and each other.
These networks will provide opportunities and life-long career support for a successful future.